Sunday 10 August 2014

BEAUTIFUL GARDEN • beautiful people

Meeting beautiful people

I was blessed to have met a number of wonderful people this week. Some of them I knew but did not know well and others were surprises.  I felt like those people were like a basket of fruit that God was giving me, and all of them were beautiful in their own way.  

I love to meet and talk to new people. I like listening to people's stories. Somehow I think I get spiritual nutrition out of getting to know how someone else does life.  Something I learned from new found friends this week is that God has a place in everyone's heart. I'm convinced of that now. 

I also recommend him as a gardener.  He loves to present us with a smorgasbord of experiences that whet our appetites for more. 

Today I had an afternoon nap and in a dream God gave me a basket of fruit. This picture reminds me of the fruit of the Spirit - love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. 

• WATCH THIS SPACE

No comments:

Post a Comment